Canadian Stocks/Old stock certificates

After the death of my father, some old stock certificates were found.  I was wondering ithere is any value to the following:

Teckora Mines Ltd.
Shilo Mines ltd.
Magi Gold Mines Ltd.
Pan-Ore gold Mines Ltd.
All issued by M. Rash & Co. Limited (Toronto)

Lobo Gold & Resources Inc. issued by Guaranty Trust Company of Canada
Star Group Newspaper Networks issued by Marchment & Mackay Limited (Toronto)

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

Diane, from the information I have available:

All the M. Rash shares are exactly the same. They all merged together and became Lobo Gold. All were on the basis of 1 Lobo share for every 10 old shares except Shilo which was 1 for 8. Lobo had numerous name changes and reverse splits (1 for 15, then 1 for 5, then 1 for 2) and became Leader Capital. Because of all the small shareholders left from the reverse splits, the Company had a complicated transaction in 2007. They had a 1 for 50 reverse split immediately followed by a 50 for 1 forward split. Shareholders with less than 50 shares received a nominal cash payment. Assuming you had more than 50 shares in 2007, they would have been taken out in 2009 when they had a 1 for 500,000 reverse split. All the holders with less than 500,000 common shares received 51 cents per share. Your father should have received a check for his shares, if he had any left after the series of reverse splits, at that time.

Star Group has no value. The Company had several name changes and became, which had its assets foreclosed upon and is defunct.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.