Canadian Stocks/Old Mining Stock Certificates

Hi Steven: A friend asked me about some old mining stocks he had and was wondering if they are worth anything. Would the following old stocks have any value:  Trudev Mining and Exploration, Jackpot Uranium Mines, Big Jackpot Mines Ltd., Wadasa Gold Mines Ltd., Pitch View Mines Ltd., and Bio-Ore Mines Ltd.
Please let me know your thoughts.

In Friendship,

David, from the information I have available:

Trudev has no current value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1960's.

Jackpot Uranium and Big Jackpot are the same Company. They had a name change to Big Jackpot, which is now without value. It was dissolved in the early 1970's.

Wadasa has no current value. It was dissolved in the early 1970's.

I have no information on Pitch View Mines. I show a Pitch Vein, which has no current value.

I have no information on Bio-ore Mines Ltd. Considering the likely great age, I suggest you try contacting the Province of incorporation and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.