Canadian Stocks/old stock

Hi,  I bought 300 shares of Cadington Resources Ltd. back in 1988.  I don't know much about stocks but would like to know what I have and where to look.  I would really appreciate your help in this.  The number is 01266

Douglas, from the information I have available, Cadington went through numerous name changes and two reverse splits (1 for 6, then 1 for 10) and became Iberian Minerals. Iberian was acquired in January 2013 for $1.10 per share cash. Based on your original certificate, your original 300 shares would be just 5 shares at the time of the takeover. You should have received a check for your shares at that time. If you did not, the money should have been turned over to the government for safekeeping, but I am not sure $5.50 is worth going through the process to claim. But, you can search many of the States and Provinces online for free at and  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.