Canadian Stocks/Old Stocks

I found some old stock certificates in my dads papers.
Wondering if they have any value.
Boeing Holding & Exploration Ltd
Jolly Jumper
ShiningTree Resources Inc
Winston Mines

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Paul

Paul, from the information I have available:

Boeing went through a couple of name changes and at least 1 reverse split (1 for 2) and became Academy Explorations Limited. Academy is still around, but it is a shell that is not currently traded anywhere. They are seeking a private company to merge with. You will need to contact the current transfer agent to have the old shares reorganized.

Heritage Transfer Agency
1320 4 King Street,
Toronto, ON M5H 1B6
Phone: 416-364-9509
Fax: 416-864-0175

Jolly Jumper went through numerous name changes and at least 2 reverse splits (1 for 10 and another 1 for 10) and is currently RepliCel Life Sciences, which trades for about 60 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Computershare, to see how many shares the old Jolly Jumper certificate represents and to have the old certificate reorganized.

ShiningTree was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in 1997. Those cease-trade orders remain in effect. No current value.

Winston's history is extraordinarily complicated. Winston's assets were sold to Mission Financial. Winston shareholders received 0.02261 of a Mission share for every share of Winston. Mission then went through numerous mergers, name changes and splits (both forward and reverse# and is now Sprott Inc., which trades on the TSX for about $2.90 a share. You will need to contact Sprott's current transfer agent to see if the Winston shares are valid and if they translate into any Sprott shares after all the capital changes.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.