Canadian Stocks/OLD CANADIAN STOCK CERTIFICATES

Question
Can you help me find any information on the following companies,  I'm from Mexico and I have no idea where to look or what to do.   I found these share/stock certificates, and don't know if they have any value or not.

1)2 Shares of Captain International Industries Ltd., Incorporated 1972 and 1973 in the Province of British Columbia. Transfer agent is Guaranty Trust Company of Canada

2)2 Certificates of Continental Potash Corporation Ltd. Incorporated 1962 an 1966 in Ontario. Transfer agent is Canada Permanent Trust Co., Toronto.

3)2 Certificates of Cadillac Moly Mines Ltd., Incorporated 1968 in Quebec. Transfer agent is Canada Permanent Trust Company, Toronto.

4)6 Shares of Primer Group Minerals Ltd., Incorporated 1972 and 1974 in Province of British Columbia. Transfer agent is Crown Trust Company, Vancouver, B.C.

5)2 Certificates of Midrim Mining Company Ltd., Incorporated 1967 and 1968 in Ontario. Transfer agent is Vancouver and Montreal Trust Company, Toronto.

6)3 Certificates of International Bornite Mines Ltd. (N.P.L.), Incorporated 1972 and 1973 in Province of British Columbia. Transfer agent Montreal Trust Company, Vancouver, B.C.

Alejandra.

Answer
Alejandra, from the information I have available:

Captain International went through numerous name and capital changes, and ended as SPT Safety which was dissolved in 1991. No value.

Continental Potash had its charter cancelled in the mid-1970's. No value.

Cadillac Moly was declared insolvent in the early 1970's. Common shareholders received nothing.

Primer became Lada, which was struck and dissolved in the early 1980's. No value.

Midrim has had numerous name changes and at least two reverse splits (a 1 for 10 followed by another 1 for 10) and is now Blue Vista Technologies, which does not currently trade. You can contact the company at:

1100 Burloak Drive
Suite00
Burlington, Ontario
L7L 6B2
falconer@revelstone.ca

International Bornite had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's. No value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor