Canadian Stocks/Valeur de vieilles actions

Question
Bonjour
J,aimerais connaître la valeur de plusieurs vieilles actions:

Dolsan Mines Limited
Quedon Copper Uranium Corporation
United Metals& Petroleum Corporation
TIB Exploration
Bald Mountain Oil Company
International Exploration Corp
Pere Marquette Petroleum Limited
Dulac Chibougamau Mines Limited

Merci

Answer
Mo, from the information I have available:

Dolsan had a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Consolidated Dolsan. Consolidated Dolsan appears to have no value. DTC alerted brokerage firms they could destroy the certificates in 2007 as there was no transfer agent for an extended period.

Quedon has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

I have no information on United Metals & Petroleum. Considering the great age, I suggest you contact the Province of Incorporation and see if they have any information on the Company, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Bald Mountain has no value. DTC alerted brokerage firms they could destroy the certificates in 2009 as there was no transfer agent for an extended period.

International Exploration has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Pere Marquette has no current value. The Company was cease traded in 1974, and that order remains in effect.

Dulac Chibougamau has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the early-1970's

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor