Canadian Stocks/old stock certificates

Question
I have found old stock certificates from Movado Mining Company Ltd., Marlboro Mines Ltd., & Iron Cliff Mines Ltd.  How do I find if there is any value in these?

Answer
Judi, from the information I have available:

Movado had a couple of name changes and a reverse split and became Milger Investment & Development, which was cease-traded in 1980. Since that cease-trade order remains in effect, no current value.

Marlboro has had numerous name changes and several reverse splits and is now Academy Explorations, which is still around, but not currently publicly traded. You will need to contact the current transfer agent, Heritage Transfer Agency Inc., about your old shares.

Iron Cliff had a 1 for 50 reverse split in the 1970's and became Gerrard Realty. I have no information on what happened to Gerrard, so I suggest you contact a broker and see if they can perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor