You are here:

Canadian Stocks/La Ronge Uranium Mines Limited


Mr. Taylor, I have stock certificates I am trying to determine value, dated 1949 and 1950. I read before that you recommended  inquiring at the Provincal level in Ontario. How and where exactly do you do that?
Thank you,
Jennifer Hassler

Jennifer, each government body that incorporates companies keeps records on those companies. La Ronge was an Ontario incorporated company, so Ontario should have in their records what happened to the Company. Each State or Province maintains those records differently. I suggest you go to the Ontario website ( and look for the contact information for the Provincial corporate registrar.

You can also contact a broker and ask them to help you. They often have the information they can search for old companies.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.