Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian stocks

Any help determining if some old certificates in these companies would be appreciated:
Seaway Base Metals Limited
King-Errington Resources Ltd.
Harken Technologies Inc.
Jonsmith Mines Limited
Jackpot Uranium Mines Limited
Thorn Hill Gold Mines, Limited

Thank you

Chris, from the information I have available:

Seaway had a 1 for 20 reverse split and became Jetcom. Jetcom was suspended and delisted in 2013, but continued to file its required financial information until last year. Since nothing has been filed in a year, they may be defunct. The most recent contact information for the company is:

1500 Islington Ave.
P. O. Box 60025
Toronto, Ontario
M9A 5G2

King-Errington has no value. The Company had a merger and name change before being dissolved in the mid-1990's.

I have no information on Harken.

Jonsmith had a 1 for 200 reverse split before being acquired in 1977 for 16 cents per share cash. The registered holder would have received a check at that time.

There were several companies named Jackpot Uranium through the years. I can't determine which one you have without the date and Province of Incorporation on the certificate.

Thorn Hill has no value. The Company had a 1 for 10 reverse split before being dissolved in the 1970's.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.