You are here:

Canadian Stocks/old stock certificate from Yorkshire Trust


Hi.  I've seen some of the other questions on here, and I thought it might be appropriate to ask this.  I have an old stock certificate from Davenport Industries Ltd., "amalgamated in the province of British Columbia".  It is from 1980.  I've been told that I need to contact the transfer agent to find out about it, but the transfer agent "Yorkshire Trust", also no longer seems to be around, so I'm at a loss for how to proceed.  Is there any information that you could provide?  Thank you very much for your time.

Paul, from the information I have available, the company had a 1 for 5 reverse split and became DVO Industries, which was suspended, cease-traded and delisted in the early 1990's. That cease-trade order remains in effect, so there is no current value.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.