Canadian Stocks/stock value

I have intertied some stock in Bethsaida Copper Mines Ltd dated Oct 9 1956 and am unable to find anything about the paper could you tell me if there is any value other than wall paper Thanks
I also have shares in Sil-Van Consolidated Mining and Milling dated Mar 7 1952 Thanks

Richard, from the information I have available, Bethsaida had about 10 name changes and some reverse splits, but the successor corporation is now Sprott Inc., which trades for about $2.35 a share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to see if your old certificate is valid.

Sil-Van also had numerous name changes, reverse splits (1 for 5 and 1 for 10), then two acquisitions (1/4 for 1, then 8 for 60) but the final company seems to have run into financial difficulty and there was no payment made to common shareholders. No current value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.