Canadian Stocks/stock value

Question
I have intertied some stock in Bethsaida Copper Mines Ltd dated Oct 9 1956 and am unable to find anything about the paper could you tell me if there is any value other than wall paper Thanks
I also have shares in Sil-Van Consolidated Mining and Milling dated Mar 7 1952 Thanks

Answer
Richard, from the information I have available, Bethsaida had about 10 name changes and some reverse splits, but the successor corporation is now Sprott Inc., which trades for about $2.35 a share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent (tmxequitytransferservices.com) to see if your old certificate is valid.

Sil-Van also had numerous name changes, reverse splits (1 for 5 and 1 for 10), then two acquisitions (1/4 for 1, then 8 for 60) but the final company seems to have run into financial difficulty and there was no payment made to common shareholders. No current value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor