You are here:

Canadian Stocks/New Associated Developments


I have 40 shares for the same company that were issued in May 1965.  Would you please let me know if you find anything?

Edmond, from the information I have available, the Company had a 1 for 5 reverse split and became Consolidated Developments in 1971. Consolidated seems to have disappeared in the mid-1970's, I have no additional information. I suggest you try contacting the Province of Incorporation (listed on the certificate) and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]