Canadian Stocks/Stocks

Question
I have some Shares of Marilyn Resources Inc. and some of Frodac consolidated Energy Resources Ltd and some of Mary Ann Mines Limited.  Are they worth anything?    Can you tell me anything about them?

Answer
Edmond, from the information I have available:

Marilyn has no current value. I see the DTC ordered the certificates in their custody destroyed several years ago as they had been non-transferable for a prolonged period. A sure sign there is no value.

Frodac had several name changes and at least one reverse split (1 for 6) and became Venga Aerospace, which has been cease-traded since 2012. No current value, but in case they return to trading, you should contact the last-known transfer agent (www.computershare.com) to confirm this information.

Mary Ann has no current value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the late 1960's.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor