Canadian Stocks/Cyberpeed Inc

Over the years I have been contacted by a agent representing Cyberspeed Inc. offering shares and promising they would increase in value.  Price started at about $1.00 and over the years the price kept dropping and always asked for more money and there was a good future in the co.  They always wanted large sums of money. They were very convincing  I was not too experienced at trading at that time and would trust that they would appreciate in value. Since then, I haven't heard much from them and was wondering if these treasury shares I have, have any real value.  Address of co. in 2008 was 133 Richmond t. W, Suite 605, Toronto, On, M%H 2L3 and toll free number was  

Scott, I don't know the company and I cannot find any reference to their existence, but what you describe is almost certainly a fraud. Lots of red flags in that scenario. You need to contact the Ontario Securities Commission immediately.

Hopefully they can provide you with some assistance and guidance.

Good luck.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.