Canadian Stocks/old stocks

I was cleaning up my fathers desk after his passing and came accross some old share certificates:
Arlington Silver Mines Ltd (NPL)
Able Explorations Ltd (NPL)
Arrowhead Resources Ltd (NPL)
Can you help me out on where to go and find out if they are worth anything.

Lori, from the information I have available:

Arlington has no current value. The Company had two name changes before being dissolved in the early 1990's.

Able and Arrowhead are the same Company. Able changed its name to Arrowhead, which later had a 1 for 10 reverse split followed by a second 1 for 10 reverse split and became Gemini Energy. Gemini was acquired for $4.00 cash per share in 2007. Your father, as registered holder, should have received a check for any shares at that time. If not, it would have been turned over to the government for safekeeping. You need to search the missing property offices of every State or Province in which he lived from the time he acquired the certificates. You can search many of them online for free at and

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.