Canadian Stocks/old stock

Question
I found some old stock can you tell if they are active  Celina Resources , Chapel Bay Explorations Inc. and Offset natural resources ltd thanks

Answer
John, from the information I have available:

Celina had a 1 for 10 reverse split and a couple of name changes and became Pure Energy Resources, which was cease-traded in 1987. Since that cease-trade order remains in effect, there is no current value.

Chapel Bay had a reverse split and a couple of name changes and became Thunder Bumpers Corp., which was dissolved in the mid-1990's. No current value.

Offset had numerous name changes and two large reverse splits (1 for 11 and then a 1 for 30) and is now HudBay Minerals, which trades for about $11 a share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent (tmxequitytransferservices.com) to determine if the old shares were valid and, if so, how many current shares you may have.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor