Canadian Stocks/old stock

I found some old stock can you tell if they are active  Celina Resources , Chapel Bay Explorations Inc. and Offset natural resources ltd thanks

John, from the information I have available:

Celina had a 1 for 10 reverse split and a couple of name changes and became Pure Energy Resources, which was cease-traded in 1987. Since that cease-trade order remains in effect, there is no current value.

Chapel Bay had a reverse split and a couple of name changes and became Thunder Bumpers Corp., which was dissolved in the mid-1990's. No current value.

Offset had numerous name changes and two large reverse splits (1 for 11 and then a 1 for 30) and is now HudBay Minerals, which trades for about $11 a share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to determine if the old shares were valid and, if so, how many current shares you may have.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.