Canadian Stocks/Old Stock Certificates found in grandfathers estate

Question
I was given some old Canadian stock certificates that were part of my grandfathers estate going back to the 1930's.  There are three companies that I am trying to find and then figure out what if anything can be done with these.  If they have any value ( I am doubtful ), any proceeds will just be donated to charity .

1.  Murmac Lake Athabaskan Mines Ltd.

2.  Bahamas-Caribbean Development Corporation Ltd.

3.  Silver Butte Mines Ltd.

Thanks for your help.

Answer
David, from the information I have available:

Murmac Lake has no current value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Bahamas-Carribean had a 1 for 20 reverse split and became Oceanus Industries, which was taken private in the early 1980's when common shareholders were paid $5.15 cash per share. Common shareholders should have received a check for their shares at that time.

Silver Butte has had several name changes and at least two reverse splits (1 for 3 and 1 for 4) and is now Naikun Wind Energy Group, which trades for about 13 cents per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent (www.computershare.com) to determine if the old certificate is valid and, if so, to have it reorganized so it can be sold.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor