Canadian Stocks/Value of these shares of our family

Hello expert,  Can you tell me if the following shares have any value?  I found these shares in our safety deposit box:

1.  Beaumont Resources Limited - 400 shares
2.  Rodstrom Yellowknife Mines - 500 shares
3.  Imperial Modular Industries Limited - 200 shares
4.  B. R. Mountain Golds Limited - 1000 shares

Thank you very much in advance of your efforts.

James, from the information I have available:

Beaumont has had numerous name changes and reverse splits (1 for 5, 1 for 3, 1 for 7, and 1 for 30) which would have all but wiped out the original 400 shares. The stock is now Guerrero Ventures, which trades for about 6 cents per share. You can confirm this information with the current transfer agent, Computershare (

Rodstrom and Imperial Modular are the same company. Rodstrom had a reverse split and name change to Imperial Modular, but there is no current value. The Company was dissolved in the late 1970's.

I have no information on B.R. Mountain Golds. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would contact them first. You can also try the Province of Incorporation (listed on the certificate) and see what information they have available. Or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.