Canadian Stocks/mining in canada

my father has 2500 shares in Silver ridge mining company,limited
bought in Alexandria VA. in 1960.Is there any value on this 2500 shares and I cant find any information on this mining company. The countersigned was the Canada Trust Company, register and transfer agent at Vancouver, Canada Jan. 20 1960.The registered office: Sandon, B.C. Can you help me thanks.

Artie, from the information I have available, the company had numerous name changes and at least 4 reverse splits (1 for 5, 1 for 3, another 1 for 3, and finally another 1 for 5) and became Troon Ventures, which was acquired in 2014 by Grenville Strategic Royalty on the basis of 0.69 of a Grenville share plus 0.34 of a Grenville Warrant for each Troon share. Grenville trades for about $0.90 per share and is about to pay a 41 cent per share dividend, so you need to contact the current transfer agent ( to see if the original shares are valid, and, if so, to get them reorganized so you can receive the new shares and the dividend.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.