Canadian Stocks/canadian stocks

I have 10000 shares of Midswana Diamond Exploration Corp., also I have 10000 shares of Wild River Resources Inc., and 13000 shares of Planetsafe Enviro Corporation.I bought them in mid 90's.I would like to know how much they worth. Thank You Very Much For Your Help. Stanislaw

Stanislaw, from the information I have available:

Midswana has no value. In 1999, Midswana did a 1 for 5 reverse split and changed its name to Vertex, then later changed its name to First Strike Diamonds, which was delisted and cease-traded in 2003.

Wild River had several reverse splits (1 for 5, 1 for 4, 1 for 2, then another 1 for 4) and is currently Petro Basin Energy, which trades for about 1 cent per share. You will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to have your old shares reorganized into the new shares.

Planetsafe has no current value. The Company went broke in 1997 and was suspended, delisted and cease-traded.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.