Do you have any information about Consolidated Professor Mines LTD ? its history etc ... what happened to it .. I own 4000 Shares
any information such as history, price charts.... etc would be helpful would be helpful.I have owned the Shares since the 80s.

Thank you

Chris, from the information I have available, the Company was acquired by Royal Oak Mines in 1996 for 80 cents per share cash. You as the registered owner should have received a check for your shares at that time (they usually do not require you to remit the certificates to receive your money, which may be why you still have them).

If you did not receive a check, then they may have lost track of your location and were unable to send it to you. In that case, they would have turned the money over the government for safekeeping in your last known location. Unfortunately, 20 years is a very long time and many States and Provinces do not keep unclaimed funds for that long. But some do, so you still need to look in every State or Province in which you lived from the time you first acquired the certificate in your name until the acquisition in 1996. You can search many of them online for free at and Search using your name exactly as it appears on the certificate, even if it is abbreviated or misspelled.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.