Canadian Stocks/value of stocks

Question
Hi, I have found some Canadian stock certificates and was wondering if they have any value? I would appreciate your help. Thank you

1- TRANSTERRA MINES LIMITED  date: MAR 12 1945 value:$1.00

2- AURLANDO CONSOLIDATED MINING CORPORATION LIMITED Date: NOV 13 1947 Par value:$1.00

3- QUICK PROSPECTING SYNDICATE Date: SEP 12 1945 par value:No par value

4-DONNY PROSPECTING SYNDICATE Date: NOV 05 1945 Par value:Without Normal or par value

Thanks again!

Answer
Mariam, from the information I have available:

I have no information on Transterra. Considering the great age of the certificate, I suggest you contact the Province of Incorporation (listed on the certificate) and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Aurlando has no value. The Company was dissolved in the mid-1950's.

For the prospecting syndicates, those were never publicly traded shares. Prospecting syndicates were formed under different laws and were formed to raise money to explore a specific property or area. The shares were sold to a very small number of people privately (usually friends and family). When the money ran out, the syndicate ceased operations and if they found something of potential value, they usually sold the property to a public company for shares which were distributed to their members.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor