Canadian Stocks/Century circuits

Hi I purchased 300 century circuits shares back in 1993. When I search the company I see that they are still a functioning company.  What would my shares be worth now?

Richard, I have been asked about Century often. It seems AC McPherson stuck a lot of people with the artificially inflated shares before they were thrown out of business by the Ontario Securities Commission for committing fraud on their customers.

Century became Canadian Financial Holdings, which then became Calderone after a 1 for 10 reverse split. Calderone owned a chain of shoe stores, which appear to have gone bankrupt shortly after the merger. Calderone's shares don't appear to have ever resumed trading in Canada, and only briefly traded in the US before disappearing altogether shortly afterwards. There is no current value to the shares.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.