Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian Petroluem and Mining Stocks

Hello there;
I have Canadian share certificates from the following companies and wondering if they are worth anything;

Consolidated Emjay Petroleums Ltd.
Burrex Mines Limited
Lethbridge Petroleum  and Refineries Limited
Reward Mining Company Limited
Mid-Royal Oils Limited
Graystone Consolidated Petroleums Limited
Transfield Petroleums Ltd.

Thank you very much for your assistance, Sherry

Sherry, from the information I have available:

Consolidated Emjay had a 1 for 200 reverse split before being acquired in the mid-1960's for 7.1 cents cash per share. The registered holder would have received a check at that time.

Burrex had a reverse split and name change before its charter was cancelled and being dissolved in the late 1970's. No current value.

I have no information on Lethbridge, as it is very old, but since there are numerous certificates for sale on the internet as art for a nominal cost, it is unlikely to have any value in the shares.

Reward had several name changes before being dissolved in the early 1970's. No current value.

I have no information on Mid-Royal or Graystone.

Transfield was struck from the corporate register and dissolved in the mid-1960's. No current value.

For the certificates which have no information, I suggest you contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.