Canadian Stocks/Old Canadian Stock certificates

A question for Steven Taylor

I have some old Canadian shares certificates whicch i want to find out any information on and if they do have some value for me
These are:
Non-accessible common shares certificate #01369 of “CELINA RESOURCES INC” (2000 Shares)
Non-accessible common shares certificate #02404 of “RED ROCKET EXPLORATIONS INC” (300 Shares)
Non-accessible shares certificate #02852 of “PARAPET PETROLEUM INC.” (133 Shares)
Non-accessible common shares certificate #01184 of “TERRY GOLD EXPLORATIONS INC” (3000 Shares)

Frank, from the information I have available:

Celina has several name changes and a 1 for 10 reverse split and became Pure Energy Resources, which was cease-traded in 1987. No current value.

Red Rocket has several name changes and a 1 for 15 reverse split but went into receivership in 2006. The stock was suspended and cease-traded at that time. No current value.

Parapet had two reverse splits (1 for 13 and 1 for 3) before being acquired by Paramount Resources on the basis of 0.444 Paramount for every old share. Paramount is still active - you will need to contact the current transfer agent ( to have the old shares reorganized.

Terry Gold had numerous name changes and at lest two reverse splits (1 for 10 and 1 for 9) and became Viking Gold Corp., which was acquired by Dragon Mining NL, an Australian company, in 2000. Shareholders received 3.33 Dragon shares for each share of Viking. Dragon is still around. I suggest you contact them through their website -  

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.