You are here:

Canadian Stocks/H. R. S. Industries, Inc.


I'm trying to clean up my father's estate and came across an old stock certificate issued by Guaranty Trust Company of Canada for the above company.  The class B common share certificate was issued on March 24/83.  
Is this another dud?  Thank you for your time and attention.

Terry, from the information I have available, the Company had numerous name changes, reverse splits and mergers and is now Sprott Inc. Due to the capital changes, your father's original shares are likely a greatly reduced number of Sprott shares, so I suggest you contact the current transfer agent ( and inquire. They will be able to tell you if the old certificate is valid and, if so, how many shares it currently represents.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]