Canadian Stocks/old stocks and bonds

Question
I was very impressed with the research and answers you were able to provide your other users and I was hoping that you might be able to help me too.  I came across the following old shares /certificates:
1)  Adanac Mining and Exploration Ltd. (N.P.L.), 1972
2)  IWC Communications Limited, 1972
3)  Jelex Mines Limited, 1968
4)  Nordic Industries Limited, 1969
5)  Davenport Oil & Mining Ltd. (N.P.L.), 1972
6)  Kamloops Copper Co Ltd
I would greatly appreciate hearing from you if there is any value in any of the above documents?
With thanks

Answer
Sue, from the information I have available:

Adanac had two name changes and became Bel Earth Sciences, which was suspended, delisted and cease traded. No current value.

IWC had a name change and 1 for 10 reverse split and became Radio IWC, which was acquired in 1979 for $8.50 cash per share. The registered holder would have received a check at that time.

Jelex became Key Lake Exploration after a 1 for 5 reverse split. Key Lake was later cease-traded, and largely disappeared. I don't believe there is any current value.

Nordic had its charter cancelled in the late 1970's. No value.

Kamloops and Davenport are the same Company. It had a 1 for 5 reverse and became DVO Industries which was suspended, delisted and cease-traded in the early 1990's. No current value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor