Canadian Stocks/Old Stock Certificates

Question
I recently discovered some old stock certificates/warrants.
I wonder if you could tell me if they have any value.

Stanley Reef Resources Ltd. 1982
Dutton Resources Ltd. 1982
Zone Resources Limited 1982
Woodway Resources Limited 1982
TIE/telecommunications Canada Limited 1984
Series I warrant to acquire Common Shares of World Color Press Inc.
Russet Red Lake Gold Mines Limited 1946-47.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

Answer
John, from the information I have available:

Stanley Reef merged into Paladin Petroleum on the basis of 1.5 new shares for each old share. Paladin later had a 1 for 2 reverse split, then was acquired by Northrock on the basis of .19 Northrock for each 1 old share. Northrock was acquired in 2000 by Unocal for $10.10 cash per share.

Dutton also merged into Paladin on the basis of 1 Paladin share for every 5 Dutton shares. So did Zone - 1 new for 7 old.

Woodway became Bridge Integrated Technologies, which was cease-traded in 1992. No current value.

TIE was acquired in 1994 for $1.50 cash per share.

World Color was acquired in 2010. Those Series I warrants were redeemed for $2.82 US per Warrant at that time.

Russet had multiple name changes and reverse splits (1 for 3, 1 for 35.67, and 0.5 for 1) and became Canhorn Chemical, which was suspended and delisted in 2000. No value.

For the Paladin Companies, TIE and World Color, the person named on the certificates should have received a check for the full amount at the time of the cash acquisitions. If not, it would have been turned over to the government for safekeeping in their name until they could claim it. They can search online in many States and Provinces for free at www.missingmoney.com and www.naupa.org.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor