Canadian Stocks/Stocks in resource companies from the 70s

Can you help me to determine if the following stocks have any value? Or what the company name is now, if they still exist?
Canadian Nisto Mines Ltd (stock purchased 1974)
Munro Copper Mines (stock purchased 1971)
International Atlas Development & Exploration (stock purchased 1965 & 1966)
Americrude International Inc (no date)

Thanks very much!

Margaret, from the information I have available:

Canadian Nisto has no value. The Company had its charter cancelled and was dissolved in the mid-1970's.

Munro Copper Mines has no value. The Company went into receivership and there was no value for common shareholders.

International Atlas has no value. The Company was dissolved in the early 1980's.

I have no information on Americrude International. If there is a transfer agent listed on the certificate, I would contact them first as they would know if the certificate has any current value. You can also try contacting the Province of Incorporation (listed on the certificate) and see what information they have available, or contact a broker and ask them to perform a detailed search for you.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.