Canadian Stocks/Old stock certificates

Good day
I am hoping you can help me.  I found some stock certificates I purchased over 20 years ago.  I have a certificate for 50 shares of East Asia Gold Corp. dated July 1993, and another for 500 shares of Mt. Kearsarge Minerals Inc. dated April 1993.  Due to an accident where I lost part of my memory, I have no idea what I paid for these and cannot seem to find them listed on the TSX.  Could you help me figure out what these are worth (and were worth at time of purchase)?
Thank you,

Charles, from the information I have available:

East Asia had a 1 for 14 reverse split and a name change to EAGC Ventures, which was acquired by Bema Gold on a 1 for 1 basis. Bema was later acquired by Kinross on the basis of 0.4447 of a Kinross share plus 1 cent for every 1 Bema share. You will need to contact the current Kinross transfer agent, to determine if your old shares are valid and, if so, to have them reorganized.

Mt. Kearsarge became Sino-Forest, which unfortunately was a fraudulent enterprise. It is defunct and the shares have no current value.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.