Canadian Stocks/old stock certificates

I have found some old stock certificates which were purchased I believe through E.A. Manning Limited.  They are "Afton Food Group Ltd.", "Armsher Resources Inc.", "Pamax Resources Ltd." and "Orford Resources Ltd."

I have tried finding info on the web with no luck.  Do you have any information that you can share with me?

Thank you,

Marilyn, from the information I have available:

Afton Food went bankrupt in 2004. No value.

Armsher had multiple name changes and became Thistle Mining, which went bankrupt. Old shareholders received 5% of the new company, but their difficulties continued and I believe they are now defunct.

Pamax had several name changes and reverse splits (1 for 4, 1 for 2, and 1 for 10) and became Nova Growth, which was acquired in 2008 for 50 cents per share. If you had any shares remaining after the reverse splits, you should have received a check at that time.

Orford and Afton are the same Company as Orford changed its name to Afton in 1994.

Canadian Stocks

Steven Taylor

Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.