You are here:

Canadian Stocks/old canadian shares


Robb wrote at 2013-05-23 21:03:57
Red Rocket was inactive since 1990. Kimbridge Group Inc. was incorporated in 1991 and was not active prior to May,1995 prior to its entering into an agreement to acquire 70% of Fundtime Games Inc.In Sept 1995, Kimbridge ageed to buy the remaining 30% of Fundtime.There was a proposal that Red Rocket and Kimbridge amalgamate under the name FUNDTIME CAPITAL CORP. This was to be voted on at the Annual and Special meeting of Shareholders of Red Rocket Explorations Inc. on November 30, 1995.Results are unknown. Kimbridge shareholders have approved the Amalgamation.

Canadian Stocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Steven Taylor


Canadian stocks, including growth and resource companies.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]