Candle & Soap Making/candlemaking - fragrance

I learned from you how to measure the wax needed for the jar, but how do you measure the fragrance?

Hi Carole,

A good rule of thumb when it comes to fragrance is 1 -1.5 oz of fragrance per 1 lb of wax. Anything more than that in my opinion, is wasteful. The nose simply cannot tell the difference between 1-1.5 ounces to 2-3 oz.

Hope that helps  

Candle & Soap Making

I can answer all questions pertaining to wax candles. I have made candles for the last 30 years. I have experience in soy wax and paraffin container candles as well as votive candles. For any questions that I may not have an answer to, I am happy to research it for you

I have over 30 years of candlemaking experience. I have owned my own candle production company for the last 7 years. I sell my candles on the arts and crafts show circut, but also have them available in 7 retail stores across the state.