Canine Behavior/unusual behavior

Question
My 9 yr old Pekingese is exhibiting strange behavior, and although I have seen my Vet 4 times, she is no better. She suddenly will no longer go on walks, and won't poop. My Vet put her on antibiotics after checking her anal glands (they were just emptied), checking for fever (none) and also checking her thoroughly for any physical problems(broken bones,etc). After 9 days of no walking and no pooping, the Vet gave her an enema. She also did an X-ray and found nothing.We thought all was fixed, but now, 2 days later, we are back to the refusing to go for a walk. She also seems to maybe be in pain when you try to look at her behind or lift her tail.
I am completely stumped, and very worried. this is not like her, and the Vet doesn't seem to know how to proceed. Today, she started her on anti-inflammatory/pain meds to see if that does anything.

Please help!
Thank you,
Robin Quick

Answer
I cannot answer this question because it is not behavior related. Please consult with your veterinarian about the next step in her health care whether it is more tests or a referral to a specialist as soon as possible.  Best of luck with your pup.  I hope you get a good report on her health.

Canine Behavior

Jennifer Ganser, LMT, ABCDT