Canine Behavior/Short Video of two dogs

Question
Hi

I have a short video I would like to send you of two dogs. The white one belongs to me and the Jack Russell belongs to my client. As you will see in the video the Jack Russell wants the chew my dog has. (she always want something other dogs have).
What is this wining noise she is making?!
How can I upload this to you?
I am forever grateful for advice and time spent on my questions!

Sam

Answer
1.  I do not accept private questions
2.  I think you have to upload the video to You Tube and then copy the URL and imbed it.  Not sure.  Perhaps you should ask a question of AllExperts.com for non-experts and they can advise you further.  

My educated guess (IF SHE IS ACTUALLY WHINING AND NOT GROWLING) the JRT is demonstrating juvenile behavior (genetic trait) to "persuade" a dog in (her estimation) of higher rank in social status to release the object.  BUT....I haven't seen the video, so this is an educated guess.

WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL DOG interacting with a client's dog?  The only time I ever brought a dog of my own to a session was to test the reaction of a client's dog, knowing my dog was absolutely sound in temperament and behavior.  You are risking your own dog in a situation that might erupt into an actual physical confrontation; this is not professional.  

Canine Behavior

Jill Connor, Ph.D.