Car Alarms/alarm siren

Question
QUESTION: hi i purchased the ha 280 pro for my wifes dodge neon and the directions say the siren is supposed to have a black, red, and white wire but it only has black and red. black for ground, red to go to the battary through a 7.5 fuse and white to go to the control box. should i just connect the white wire from the box to the red wire on the siren or did i get the wrong siren?? not sure what to do

ANSWER: There is an output to siren wire on the PRO.
Put that through the firewall,
then to the red wire on the siren.
Ground the black to the frame and that's that.

Good luck.

ALARMTEK

siren
siren  
QUESTION: Thanks for the quick response. Just to clarify, connect the out put from the box (white) directly to the positive (red) on the siren. Now with that set up do i still need 7.5 fuse between the connection? If not, would it hurt to put one in? Thanks a lot for everything.

Answer
That's right. As long as the white is the designated siren output.
No fuse is needed by sure, do it if you want that protection.

On the black one, cut short, and put an eyelet on the end.
The using a hole you mounted the siren with, place the ground
there as well for neatness.

Luck!

ALARMTEK -

(P.S.)
If this assistance was of real value to you,
and you had success by using it, please
know that we drink allot of Beer around
here & we work for tips! :>)

www.TIPTHEHELP.com

Thanks for thinking of us!

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK