Car Alarms/no horn on lock sound on PS-3175E

Question
I just bought and had installed in my 2012 Nissan Altima by a  Nissan dealer a PS-3175E remote starter. I have all the buttons programmed by the installer to lock/unlock doors and trunk and start the car.

However I was disappointed that the horn will not chirp when closing the doors with the PS-3175E remote as I want to not use the intelligent key from Nissan. Also according to both the installers manual I found online and the instruction manual they gave me the remote is supposed to be able open and close the windows of my car like the intelligent Nissan does . And finally I was hoping to use the extended distance of the remote starter as a car finder but with no horn working this is not possible.

Nissan states that this option is not possible . Is this the case or do I need to insist they find out how to install this system correctly so that I am satisfied with it.

Sincerely,
Lewis

Answer
No, sorry.
I am not familiar with that one.

Please try the resident car alarm
Installation Technicians on my 12 Volt Forum at
www.INSTALLSUPPORT.com to see if
one of them might have the information
you are looking for.

They are very helpful guys, and will try
to do they're best to help.

Good luck with it.

Robert Martin
ALARMTEK/CARALARMZ.com

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK