Car Alarms/Programming a Python 1400XLP remote without a valet switch

Question
Hello,
I just recently purchased an extra remote for my Python 1400XLP starter because my ex husband lost the remotes.  I read some forums on how to program it using the valet switch which my ex informed me was sucked up in the vacuum by a car detailer last year.  I am wondering if I can still program the extra remote without this and if not, can I just buy the valet switch.  I have the wires still attached but there is no switch on the end.  It is very cold during the winter months where I reside and I need this to warm the car for my toddler without risking my car being stolen by starting it with the keys.  Thank you so much!!

Sincerely,
Cold mommy

Answer
Yes you can purchase just the valet switch. They are 15.00
and can easilly be cut and spliced into place using
the old, connected wiring.

Since you can not program without it, that is the best option.
Best idea here for quickest service, is to drive over to your
local car stereo/alarm store and ask them to sell you one and
splice it in.

Should be less then 40.00 for the service.

If that's not easy or, acceptable, you can send me
the 15.00 + 6.00 for 3 day shipping and I will
send a replacement.

My PAYPAL account email is:

INSTALLSUPPORT@GMAIL.COM

I hope this was helpful.

Robert Martin-
ALARMTEK ONLINE

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK