Car Alarms/95 mazda millenia aftermarket alarm trouble

Question
I have a 95 millenia the 2.5l and i just hooked up a aftermarket alarm but there is 2 problems that occurred:

1st- when i press lock on my remote it locks all the doors and arms NOT ONLY the aftermarket alarm but also the factory one(i thought at first this is no problem and would actually be a plusto have 2 alarms) but then when i press unlock it unlocks all the doors except my driver door!

2nd- While it fails to unlock my driver door it also fails to disarm the factory alarm and sets it off making me have to turn it off with the key!

I talked to my aftermarket alarm company and they said to research about bypassing the factory alarm what do you think??

Answer
Sorry, but this info is sold on my wirewerx site.
Since it is disarming an OEM system, I can't openly
share it here at ALLEXPERTS.com

If wanting to diagram and the method to disarm at
the same time you are using the unlock on your
remote, I will be happy to email it when
you complete your transaction.

www.WIREWERX.com
or direct to buy it at:
www.WIRINGDATA.com

Have a good evening.

ALARMTEK

......................

No there isn't. Please understand
the legal aspects of telling you how to disarm
a vehicle without some way to trace back who
asked the question. If stolen and that leads
to me, I could be brought into court on it.

Sorry guy, spend the money
and we can solve this for you
so there won't be an "in the mean time".

www.WIRINGDATA.com

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK