Car Alarms/2008 Lexus GS350 Remote start

Question
Hello I have a 2008 Lexus Gs350 with push to start button, I would like to add a remote start to my vehicle by using the factory key fob, (I understand the key fob will not work with the ignition on) I am interested in the avital 4003 system and would like to know if it will work, I already have the Xpresskit PKALL bypass unit, also I have another question, if this set up works, and I can remote start it, if I use the key to open the door after remote started can I still do the take over if it senses the door open.

Answer
Wrong system for this car. The STARTER NR2 from Micro
can do this using the remotes they provided for the  GS350
and yes, since using the lock button on the remote to control
it, this system would be a seamless fit, and allow for you
to use the key as well to put in ignition, turn on
and drive away.

I hope this was helpful.

The starter NR2 is 69.95 this week +s&h
If wanting one shipped to you immediately,
click on the following link to make
it happen:

1 MICRO STARTER NR2
REMOTE STARTER OEM SLAVE KIT:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=installsupport%40aol.com&item_name=1-MICRO+STARTERnr2+REMOTESTARTER+SLAVE&item_number=1-MICRO+STARTERnr2+REMOTESTARTER+SLAVE+UNIT&amount=69.95&no_note=1Ący_code=USD

have a good day.

ALARMTEK

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK