Car Alarms/recieved Carburetor kit

Question
Just wanted to let you know that I received the carburetor kit today and send my Thanks! I have decided to go with a viper system from my work, (if there is a warranty issue I can get it fixed quickly). My question is this, When installing this pump, is the lower connector a 'ground' and upper 'positive'? And How is the pump generally connected to its' fuel source? Thanks!

Answer
I believe the set up you described is correct.
And usually you want to affix the hose from the
car feed to the kit and mount close
to the fuel feed point.

If you need support on it. try the tech office at Microm directly
at 800-736-2999. It is a discontinued item, so not
certain what help if any they will be. But give it a shot
if you run into an issue.

Tell them if they ask that you are an ALARMTEK AUTO SECURITY
install tech and need some support for this project.

Good luck and thanks.

Rob

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK