Car Alarms/ckeckmate kd 150 car alrm

Question
I had Westchester Toyota in Yonkers New York install a checkmage kd-150 alarm. It works great,however, I have a small problem with it. On occasions I am traveling with someone and on occasions i have to leave the car to get something in a store. That alarm after 30 seconds activates and the person in the car has to stay in there or on occasions has left and activated the alarm. When i am traveling with my grandchildren, they of course do not want to follow me through and choose to stay in the truck. Someone told me there is a valet mode that disables the alarm during that time. If there is do you have any documentaion on its use.

Answer
I don't have access either to the Checkmate KD line.
Best bet is to call Westchester and ask them how to go
from passive mode, to active mode which will not
allow it to re arm itself.

You can of course leave the key in and in the on position
so the unit "sees" the ignition on, and will not arm until
it's off and of course, 30 seconds after the last door shuts.

Wish I had better info for you.

Good luck.

ALARMTEK

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK