Car Alarms/Disabling a start interrupter

Question
I purchased a used 1997 Acura Integra about 6 months ago. The lady I purchased it from said she had an alarm, but she had it disconnected. Ok life was awesome until Tuesday afternoon. I went to lunch and came back to work. when I got back I forgot to turn off my lights so my battery went dead. That night after work, I got a jump and went on my merry way. Wednesday morning, I drove to work, Wednesday afternoon, I drove home and back for lunch but when I locked it up, it beeped at me. I wasn't sure if it was my car or something else so I went to work. Wednesday evening, I went to go home and the car wouldn't start, the radio and things work and but the engine won't turn. It won't jump and now the alarm goes off completely instead of just beeping. No one has any idea the type of alarm or where the clickers are. What can I do?

Answer
Unfortunately, this is not part of the
free advice I provide here.

This is a service I offer here at ALARMTEK. ( www.ALARMTEK.co )
We sell this info online for these retro fit projects
giving you the proper wire colors, locations and polarities,
plus relay diagrams, tips and links to get it extracted
safely.

If this interests you, COPY CUT N PASTE
THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=installsupport%40aol.com&item_name=1-Vehicle+Specific+Wiring+Chart&item_number=1-Vehicle+Specific+Wiring+Chart&amount=4.99&no_note=1Ący_code=USD

Or you can go to my site at
www.alarmtekonline.com  and you'll have what you need
by email shortly after payment is received.

NOTE:

ALARMTEK Is a LIVE SERVICE.
These requests are all done by hand when they come in.
Please follow payment with the MAKE, MODEL & YEAR of
the vehicle you are working on for your request to be
expedited!

This will help you correct your trouble.

ALARMTEK-R. Martin
www.CARPROTECTOR.com

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK