Car Alarms/taking out alarm system

Question
i have a 2001 nissan altima gxe limited edition and someone stole my key for the car, i went to junk yard and got a ignition and key and replaced the one in my car but the alarm system still wont let it start. it does crank over but wont start. what can i do with out spending money due to being broke.

Answer
Can't do it. Need to get keys re purchased-programmed to the Nissan's NVIS system.
Sorry about the brokeness, but that does not change what's needed unfortunately.

The keys are transponders. Go to ebay or amazon to get them and take into
the dealer to program by VIN # or, use AAA to tow it in.

Sorry man, sometimes the news isn't so cool.

ALARMTEK

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK