Car Alarms/alarm problems.

Question
Alarm randomly makes the car beep 5 times very fast. Alarm randomly goes off and even to the slightest hit on the side of the car. This is a 2001 grand prix gtp with a prestige alarm system. I have pushed the black button under the driver side dash long enough for it to beep to turn the alarm off , worked for most of the day but just randomly went off

Answer
The shock/impact sensor is set too high from your description.
Locate the blinking box attached to the Prestige, and turn it down
or if it was me, disconnect to turn it off.

That should solve your problem and allow you to simply depend
on the door triggers.

Good luck.

ALARMTEK
ALARMTEKONLINE.com

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK