Car Alarms/Valet auto start

Question
I have been looking into your responses that are kind of similar to mine but I want to give you an idea what is going on. My battery died and since then we have been having issues with my auto start. Turn on my Explorer and it blinks and beeps (same sound and speed of the flashers) roughly 20 times each round and it is usually 3 rounds. My dash board and outside lights are also flashing. Do I still use the same answer from some of your other responses, reset button under the dash? The thing is, I dont have an alarm so I am not sure how it can chirp. We have had a lot of unexpected expenses recently and I just dont have the money to take it to an installer to fix it at the moment.

Answer
Hate to let you down here but from what you are saying,
you do indeed have a combination alarm/remote starter.

Look up the features online to see what the unit is capable
of. Also, the antenna on the window glass is usually where the valet
override switch is as well.

You would need to get the model of the unit and do a google
search for the install/user guide.

It is a directed electronics product (Viper)
But without the Valet model number, the data
on it could not help.

Good luck with it.

ALARMTEK

Car Alarms

ALARMTEK