Car Stereos/2005 Trailblazer Speakers

jeff wrote at 2015-09-16 14:07:01
8after dealing with the same problem as above..i checked everything and found no problems,the speakers started working as the day got warmer,so the next morning they were not working again.removed one and warmed it up on the heat register in the house ,plugged it back in and it worked ,i would have to say coldness or condesation in the speaker is the problem.put a new set in and will check in the am

Car Stereos

I can answer questions about car audio installation, including head units, amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers, mobile video systems, GPS navigation, hands-free kits, alarm/remote start, troubleshooting, OEM integration, installation tools and methods, and more.

I have been a professional car audio installer for several years.

I currently hold a Master Installer certificate from the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) program. This is the highest level of certification. I have been MECP-certified at various levels since 2001.