Car Stereos/radio installation

Question
I have a 2004 chevy trailblazer and im trying to install a pioneer avh200bt into it but I cant get it to turn on I xo have power to it but still nothing

Answer
Hi Joshua,

I'll need a little more information to help you with this one.

Is your Trailblazer equipped with a factory Bose sound system?   How about Onstar, or radio controls on the steering wheel?

Are you using an adapter harness to connect the new head unit to the factory plug?  If so, what's the brand and model number of the adapter?

If you can provide some follow-up information, I should be able to help you fix this.

Brian

Car Stereos

Brian