Car Stereos/radio installation

I have a 2004 chevy trailblazer and im trying to install a pioneer avh200bt into it but I cant get it to turn on I xo have power to it but still nothing

Hi Joshua,

I'll need a little more information to help you with this one.

Is your Trailblazer equipped with a factory Bose sound system?   How about Onstar, or radio controls on the steering wheel?

Are you using an adapter harness to connect the new head unit to the factory plug?  If so, what's the brand and model number of the adapter?

If you can provide some follow-up information, I should be able to help you fix this.

Car Stereos

I can answer questions about car audio installation, including head units, amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers, mobile video systems, GPS navigation, hands-free kits, alarm/remote start, troubleshooting, OEM integration, installation tools and methods, and more.

I have been a professional car audio installer for several years.

I currently hold a Master Installer certificate from the Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) program. This is the highest level of certification. I have been MECP-certified at various levels since 2001.