Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/help in finding an agency

Question
Am a students in Botswana and have a very strong passion in acting and want to develop it.
The question is where in Botswana can i find the acting agencies  in Botswana so as to deelop my my talent.

Answer
Dear Simphwe Mfazi,

Thank you for writing. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the entertainment industry in Botswana and I do not know one person living there. As such, I cannot be of any help to you. I'm sorry, but I wish you all the best with the pursuit of your dreams.

Phil

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Phil Nemy