Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing/Identical twins

Question
my sister has identical twins almost a month old what advice or direction could you provide as far as modeling or any open professions seeking identical twins?

Answer
There are a number of things I would recommend for your sister.  Modeling can be a great option, and she may want to look into acting - where twins may prove to be even more of an advantage.  There are agencies that specialize in children, and some model and talent agencies also have a children's division.  Each agency is different, some may not accept babies, so that may be a problem until the twins get a little older.

However, if there isn't an agency in your area that takes babies, your sister can still begin preparing them for a future in modeling and/or acting.  Of course you have to stay within their capabilities and comfort level, but exposing them to new places, people, and making photo-taking a normal part of life can help them be comfortable later on in front of strangers and a camera.

The Screen Actors Guild/AFTRA has a list of franchised agencies in the US:
http://www.sagaftra.org/los-angeles-local/sag-franchised-agents/sag-franchised-a

You can select the location closest to your sister, look for franchised agents who say that they are full-service (which generally means they represent models as well as actors) and that they are for all-ages.  Your sister can use her favorite search engine to locate the website for the agencies she is interested in.  Usually the website will have information that includes how and what new talent or new models should submit, as well as what types of models/talent they represent and what ages.

Good luck to your sister and the twins,
~Kitty

P.S. In doing my review of the text before I send it, I noticed the URL for the agency list is not written fully.  In case it does not come through to you correctly, I have written it in two parts below:

http://www.sagaftra.org/los-angeles-local/
sag-franchised-agents/sag-franchised-agents

I don't know why, but it cut off the double text at the end.  Sorry about that!  

Careers: Acting, Performing, Directing

Kitty Kavey